Why Work at MHS
MHS is THE leader in mental health services. We embrace an interdisciplinary approach to the care we give, with a team of caring and committed professionals. We offer experienced supervision for those who are looking to grow as a professional in their field, as well as opportunities for growth, education, training and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
We understand that while the work at MHS is rewarding in itself, it is important to offer a competitive benefits program to all of our employees. MHS Offers the following benefits for full-time* staff:
- Medical (Anthem)
- HRA for High-Deductible Plan (Employer Reimbursement)
- HSA, Including Employer Contribution with Biometric/Wellness Exam Verification
- Dental (Superior Dental)
- Vision (EyeMed)
- Flex Spending (Limited, Medical and Childcare)
- Safe Harbor 403(b) with Employer Match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Life (Basic & Voluntary), Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, AD&D (Including Spousal and Dependent Benefits)
- Cancer/Critical Illness/Accident (Including Spousal and Dependent Benefits)
- CPR/First Aid/NVCI completed on site for staff
- Education and Training Opportunities
*Part-time (20-34 hours per week) are eligible for limited benefits.
All candidates for MHS are required to complete a BCI and/or FBI background check, drug screen, physical (as required) and 2-Step TB test upon offer of employment.
Mental Health Services for Clark and Madison Counties is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.